Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The 11,426 mile recording session - Day 3

You may be asking what happened to Day 2. Well, Day 2 was lost in a cloud of procrastination.

I was struggling to remember anything about the 20 year old song I've agreed to record with a man on a different continent, so in true guitarist style I blogged.....And listened to old demos of other tunes and posted them on soundcloud. Very useful.

Beyond that, I found an old lyric sheet and had a private cringe at them. So we have a title "As Good As Ordinary Gets", some lyrics (partly questionable) and a promise to get my arse in gear.

Speaking of gear I did dig out my Boss BR-600 and some Rode microphones so I can rough out a guide track. I'll get on with that as soon as I'm back from Cropredy Festival this weekend.

I'm sure it's got Em in it......

No comments:

Post a Comment