Thursday, September 4, 2014

Guitar Gods - Justin Sandercoe

JustinGuitar

I stumbled across www.justinguitar.com about five years ago. I was embarking on a regime of "learning to play properly" and "fixing my self-taught bad habits". Justin's videos were appearing on YouTube and that led me to the site and video lesson heaven.

Justin's teaching has a calm clarity to it, that, mixed with (un)common sense practical tips, humour and occasional dodgy vocals, just works. He is my first stop, default source of guitar wisdom.

I started with 'Master The Major Scale' and Practical Music Theory For Guitarists, and it was like a light switch.

The thing I find most inspirational about Justin is that he makes everything feel possible with the right kind of effort. He is the Burt Weedon of the 21st Century.

My favourite tracks


How to play Sultans Of Swing

Blues (Lead & Rhythmn)

More


www.justinguitar.com

Justin on YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment